Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Finally...

So I finally did it. I set up our family blog. I'm hoping that I will keep up on it. I tend not to do that very well sometimes. Life keeps me pretty busy. Madison and Makenna just finished up the fall soccer season, they did very well...only lost one game! Seth played soccer this year for the first time and absolutely loved it! Ally isn't old enough for any of that yet-thank goodness. We are in the process of potty training her and some days it goes great, and other days you would think she had never even heard of the concept before. She is talking up a storm, says anything that she wants to say. My current favorite is "bless you" after anyone sneezes.
Seth is loving being the only boy. Dad spoils him rotten, but not as bad as his older sisters do. He loves anything sports, hot wheels, diego, or army. He is pretty easy going. It takes a lot for you to get him mad. He is super protective of his little sister, nobody better mess with Ally Kat.
Makenna is in first grade and loving it. At the moment she is our own personal Jack-o-lantern. I think I've lost count as to how many teeth she has lost now. She makes friends very quick, and loves to model. She was on the cover of a magazine they do up in Idaho somewhere. She loves the camera!
Madison is in second grade and her teachers dont know what to do with her! They take her to a seperate class for half the day at school so they can work with her on her level. she is at fifth grade level in reading, math, & science, and a fourth grade level in everything else. She loves to learn, and catches on quickly. She is my little athlete. She loves all sports, but says basketball is her favorite.
Kyle and I seem to have no problem staying busy. He still manages Fasental in Bayfield, and I get to stay home and be mom. I absolutely love it. Kids grow up so fast, with so much going on, and I don't want to miss any of it. I love it all. Every little teeny tiny bit of it!

9 comments:

Martins said...

yeah! I am so glad you have a blog now!! It is so nice to stay part of each others life this way. I can't believe how much your kids have grown since you guys moved. Hope to see you guys soon!

Candi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Candi said...

Its good to hear about you guys. Maybe we can keep in better touch now.

Oh sorry about my other reply on Myspace i ment to say after you sign in go to layout then click on add a gidget. look for add a link and then add your blogs or websites you are following. That way its easier to watch others. Hope that makes more sence.

Kate said...

YAY!!! it's my best friend ever!!

we sure miss your family! Glad to hear everything is going well. can't wait to see new pictures of your beauties!

let us know the next time you're around.

Sasha said...

yeah. you've got a blog now. i want to see pics of you too. i can't believe how fast the kiddos grow. you guys need to come out here and visit. we miss you and your family tons. love you.

Surat Diaries said...

hey glad to see that you set up a blog. send me you email or post yours and I will invite you to mine. mine is set up as a privite blog so you have to be invited to see it.

Send me your email @ tylermelody@msn.com

Amanda said...

hey you need to write on here more. Come on I know you know how :) hope things are well.

Justin and Diana said...

Glad to see you have finally enter the world of blogging. Diana and I have a blog but it is private if you would like an invite email me at juhoo26@hotmail.com and I'll send you and invite!

Unknown said...

Ryann, you deadbeat--grow up and pay us back. We will not give up since you hosed to the tune of $900...not cool. Your blog on MySpace is hilarious, talking about two-faced people and liars and how much they annoy you. I certainly hope the irony isn't lost on you--stop the hypocrisy and avoid a court appearance.